Revised remote control to have full DVD control access


I've added buttons to give access to a new DVD control panel to the main screen. I created space for these by moving the music/ads buttons to the bottom of the main panel. This allowed me to have all four input mode buttons tightly grouped at the top of the screen as you see below. Only down side was I was not able to have the DVD control panel transition button on the right gutter like the other three (Roku, Cable, TV). It is in the second column just to the left of the DVD input transition button (looks like a DVD icon on a black field). 


Here is the new DVD control panel. Acess via  large "DVD" button in the second column of buttons.




Note: As usual though I've stuck with the return button being at the exact same coordinates on the 2nd level panel and with the word "Main" on it.

Comments

Popular

About Me...

My dad called me Timbocephus from time to time when I was growing up. He was a Hank Williams fan at some point I believe.

    Of course everyone recognizes the "Timbo" nickname. But going deeper into mid 20th century popular culture we find that Hank famously stuck the "Bocephus" moniker on his young son Hank Jr. There are several suggested sources for the "Bocephus" name and you can find those on line very readily if you google it.

    Having said that, I like this one best: The mysterious appellation that became part of American folklore in middle of the 20th century: Biblical/Latin Etymology: Some trace it back to a neoclassical blend of Beau (French for beautiful) and Cephas (the Aramaic name given to the Apostle Peter, meaning "stone"). [1]  (https://gardenandgun.com/ask-gg-garden-thievery-and-the-birth-of-bocephus)

Check out my very first blog entry about Psalms 46:1