Featured Post

My favorite links (ranked)

#1  Linux laptop powertuning painlessly (almost) #2 hard-drive-recovery #3 Chromebook Specifications #4 Internet BMW riders   #5 Findagra...

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

The green skid mark of living death

Yes microsoft has come a long ways since their salad days of windows 95 and the delightful blue screen of death....


I especially am delighted when it does the above almost interminably and then fails with a cryptic error message. At those times one has no recourse but to google for the silly error messages only to find there is no recourse but to wait for some faceless guru to deign to respond to your pitiful situation. No I don't have the fancy latest generation win 10 stuff in my house and I will not. When they stop supporting windows 7 it will truly be end of life for microsoft products at my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!