Featured Post

My favorite links (ranked)

#1  Linux laptop powertuning painlessly (almost) #2 hard-drive-recovery #3 Chromebook Specifications #4 Internet BMW riders   #5 Findagra...

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Revised remote control to have full DVD control access


I've added buttons to give access to a new DVD control panel to the main screen. I created space for these by moving the music/ads buttons to the bottom of the main panel. This allowed me to have all four input mode buttons tightly grouped at the top of the screen as you see below. Only down side was I was not able to have the DVD control panel transition button on the right gutter like the other three (Roku, Cable, TV). It is in the second column just to the left of the DVD input transition button (looks like a DVD icon on a black field). 


Here is the new DVD control panel. Acess via  large "DVD" button in the second column of buttons.




Note: As usual though I've stuck with the return button being at the exact same coordinates on the 2nd level panel and with the word "Main" on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!